Eugeni Quitllet is a Catalan designer. Born the 17th April 1972. He uses industrial design and creativity to shape new realities and an optimistic idea of Future. He synthetize form and function with an explosive elegance and sinuosity, to create best sellers
For Eugeni Future is the optimistic state of imagination
From the object to Space, he puts his eye on the world to make us rediscover it
His visionary idea of the future aim at bringing to life that which doesn’t exist yet.
His design practice is exceptionally diverse, making him a multifaceted creator: a Renaissance man from the future.
- 2010 Good Design Award – The Chicago Athenaeum for the Kartell ‘Masters’ chair co-signed Starck with Quitllet
- 2013 Red Dot Design Award for the Kartell ‘Masters’ chair co-signed Starck with Quitllet
- 2014 Talents du Luxe et de la création Prize for Innovation
- 2014 ADI Compasso d’Oro Honourable Mention for the Alias ‘Elle’ chair
- 2015 Red Dot Design Award with Aëdle headphones
- 2016 Award best designer of the Year from Maison & Objet Paris 2016
- 2018 German Design Award for Citizen urban collection with Benito.
- 2019 German Design Award for Soul chair with Pedrali
- 2019 German Design Award for Dune Hybrid yacht
- 2019 Archiproducts design award for Strong High stool with Desalto
- 2020 REDDOT award Love chair with Vondom
- 2020 REDDOT award Ibiza Collection with Vondom
- 2020 GREEN GOOD DESIGN award Ibiza Collection with Vondom
- 2020 Winner GALAXSEA PROJECT,Future Mars Life Design Competition “China”
- 2020 ADI Compasso d’Oro , Menzioni d’Onore for Satellight lamp with Foscarini